Santa’s Cottage is Fully Booked.
Our Drive in Cinema is back for Christmas on the 5th and 6th December 2020.
This year we are showing Miracle on 34th Street and Home Alone.
December 5th: Miracle On 34th Street, 7pm
December 6th: Home Alone, 7pm
Tickets are available to purchase online now at belfastfilmfestival.org by selecting the relevant Book Now buttons above.
Be quick before they are all sold out!
Special Opening for Elderly, Vulnerable, NHS & Emergency Workers.
Queries regarding qualification for priority should be directed to the individual stores. For contact details see https://www.bloomfields.eu/bloomfield-stores/
Every Thursday at 8pm. Let’s clap, shout, cheer & generally make some noise to show thanks for ALL THE KEYWORKERS keeping our country going.
Position: Retail Supervisor
12 hours per week
As a Supervisor with The Works, you will be leading by example within a small team in a busy shop. You will have key holder responsibility alongside the store management team, and you will be seen as a go-to person for our Sales Assistants.
You will need to be great with our customers, demonstrating best practice for everyone in the store to follow.
It is easy for us to say that no two days are the same at The Works…however they really are not! You will be on your feet for the vast majority of your shift.
We will actively develop your skills and personal development, as well as offering a real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training team.
Main duties and key responsibilities of our Supervisors:
- Make sure the team work well together and are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- Strive to minimise costs, reduce waste and safeguard stock whilst complying with the Company price and promotional changes.
- Identify talent and coach the team to be the best performers that they can be.
- Have enthusiasm for the products in store including Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your interest with your sales team and customers!
What we want from you:
- Previous supervisory experience is ideal.
- To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
- Be creative – you will have a lot of autonomy with the management team to merchandise and demonstrate products to your customers.
- To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels, our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
- Finally, a passion for what we sell, including books, stationery, toys, arts & crafts, plus many more is going to be a plus point for you!
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent hands-on training.
- 25% discount off our products in store!
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Company pension contribution.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Life Assurance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Charity Giving – Pennies from Heaven and Give as you Earn.
Deck Out Your Deer competition, have you donated for your favourite yet?
To vote, donate to the charity via the tube on the reindeer’s back, here at Bloomfield.
More information on Deck Out Your Deer can be found here.
On Tuesday 12th November Bloomfield Shopping Centre will take part in Purple Tuesday.
Purple Tuesday aims to make businesses more aware of challenges around accessability, and inspire them to make practical changes to improve the disabled customer experience.
What is Bloomfield doing this year:
Publicising the day through social media, on-line and in the press
Adding a button to our webite linking the AccessAble Guide to Bloomfield
Staff wearing purple waistcoats
Introdution of a weekly Quiet Hour for those with sensory disorders
Introduction of an on-mall vaping ban
Trespass are currently recruiting a store manager at their store at Bloomfield! The role is full-time and retail experience is required.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com
The M&S Little Shop collection has launched at Bloomfield!
This summer at Marks and Spencer, your little ones can become shopkeepers! With every £25 spent in the Marks and Spencer food hall, you’ll have the chance to collect 25 mini versions of iconic M&S products.
You can pick up a cardboard shop spot for £10, as well as a shopping basket, trolley and Little Shop apron for £3 each! Grab your collection box today to get started on your collection!
The Next sale launches this Saturday, July 6th at 6am!
The main doors at Bloomfield will open at 4am. Auntie Anne’s will be serving coffee and croissants from 4am, and Next will open their doors at 6am.
If you’re shopping early this weekend, be sure to pop into Auntie Anne’s for a well-needed energy boost! Happy shopping folks!
Sara Boutique Bangor are hiring!
The role is permanent and part time with 20+ hours per week. They require a flexible team member who is available to weekdays and weekends.
For further details on the role or to apply, drop a CV in-store here at Bloomfield or preferably, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role: Sales Advisor
Contract: 30 hours per week – Candidates must be available to work day / evening and weekend shifts and flexible to work additional hours during peak trade and to cover holidays.
Salary: £5.50 – £8.21 per hour and bonus
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
- Meeting individual and store targets
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
- Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
- Assisting with deliveries
- Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal Attributes
- Minimum of 2 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Previous retail/customer service experience is essential
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Must be helpful and polite
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent)
- Previous retail experience in a luxury retail environment
As a brand ambassador for ARGENTO, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
Job Benefits and Perks:
ARGENTO’s mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
- Fantastic incentives
- Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you fit all the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please call into store for an application form.
Closing Date: 05th July 2019 at 5pm
Vodafone are hiring at Bloomfield!
They’re currently recruiting a part-time sales assistant on a 20-hour contract. This is a permanent in-store position.
For further details or to apply for the role, drop your CV in-store at Bloomfield or visit the Vodafone Careers page here.
Next are currently hiring at Bloomfield!
The position is temporary and on a flexitime basis. The position will span across various hours. Experience is not necessary but would be preferable.
The duties of the role will include working in stockroom as well as on the sales floor. For further details or to apply, visit the Next website here.
Is your Dad head and shoulders above the rest? Make sure to enter our competition on Facebook before Thursday 13th June to be in with a chance of winning the ultimate Father’s Day Hamper worth £100!
NM Money are hiring!
They’re currently recruiting a part-time team member with full flexibility. The candidate must have the potential to work up to 40 hours per week and be available from Monday to Sunday, including late nights and weekends.
Customer service skills are essential and computer skills would be an advantage.
For further details and to apply, pop in-store with your CV.