Sorry, all returned / cancelled tickets are now SOLD OUT
Santa’s Cottage will be open each Saturday and Sunday from 28th November until 20th December and then Monday 21st – Wednesday 23rd December. Santa’s Cottage is open on Saturdays from 11am to 5pm, Sundays from 1pm to 5pm and from 11am to 5pm on Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd December.
Please book by selecting your chosen date and time from the calendar.
The calendar is divided into 30 minute sessions during which 6 families will visit Santa’s Cottage. Each family will get around 5 minutes on their own with Santa.
You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com, please check all folders in case it goes to your junk folder.
- Visits to Santa’s Cottage are by booking ONLY (Please DO NOT turn up without a booking – you won’t get to meet Santa and may go on the Naughty List).
- A family group should consist of a maximum of 5 children and 2 adults.
- Spaces are limited so ONLY 1 booking permitted per family this year.
- Please arrive at the front of the former Mothercare unit (by Next) 10 minutes before your pre booked 30 minute session e.g. if you’ve booked 12.00 – 12.30 please arrive at 11.50.
- Please wait there until Mrs Claus ushers you in. Once you are inside Santa will see families one at a time.
- Please follow instructions from Mrs Claus.
- Please DO NOT allow your children within 2 metres of Santa – we really must keep everyone safe!