Position: Retail Supervisor
12 hours per week
As a Supervisor with The Works, you will be leading by example within a small team in a busy shop. You will have key holder responsibility alongside the store management team, and you will be seen as a go-to person for our Sales Assistants.
You will need to be great with our
customers, demonstrating best practice for everyone in the store to follow.
It is easy for us to say that no two days
are the same at The Works…however they really are not! You will be on your
feet for the vast majority of your shift.
We will actively develop your skills and
personal development, as well as offering a real career progression supported
by our excellent in-house training team.
Main duties and key responsibilities of
- Make sure the team work well together and are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- Strive to minimise costs, reduce waste and safeguard stock whilst complying with the Company price and promotional changes.
- Identify talent and coach the team to be the best performers that they can be.
- Have enthusiasm for the products in store including Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your interest with your sales team and customers!
What we want from you:
- Previous supervisory experience is ideal.
- To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
- Be creative – you will have a lot of autonomy with the management team to merchandise and demonstrate products to your customers.
- To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels, our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
- Finally, a passion for what we sell, including books, stationery, toys, arts & crafts, plus many more is going to be a plus point for you!
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent hands-on training.
- 25% discount off our products in store!
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Company pension contribution.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Life Assurance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Charity Giving – Pennies from Heaven and Give as you Earn.
Apply online: https://jobmate.recruitive.com/Agencies/TheWorks/JobDetails.cfm?vacID=56819&Source=Indeed