are Hiring a Retail Supervisor
Retail Supervisor – Part-Time
Salary: £8.66 per hour
Contracted hours per week: 12
As a Supervisor with The Works, you will be leading by example within a small team in a busy shop. You will have key holder responsibility alongside the store management team, and you will be seen as a go-to person for our Sales Assistants. You will need to be great with our customers, demonstrating best practice for everyone in the store to follow.
We will actively develop your skills and personal development, as
well as offering a real career progression supported by our excellent in-house
Main duties and key responsibilities of our Supervisors:
- Make sure the team work well together and are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- Strive to minimise costs, reduce waste and safeguard stock whilst complying with the Company price and promotional changes.
- Identify talent and coach the team to be the best performers that they can be.
- Have enthusiasm for the products in store including Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your interest with your sales team and customers!
What we want from you:
- Previous supervisory experience is ideal.
- To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
- Be creative – you will have a lot of autonomy with the management team to merchandise and demonstrate products to your customers.
- To be dedicated to improving on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels, our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
- Finally, a passion for what we sell, including books, stationery, toys, arts & crafts, plus many more are going to be a plus point for you!
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent on the job training
- 25% discount off all of our products!
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career progression
Bangor (NI), Northern Ireland
Competitive / Undisclosed